Just a quick update on our opening and order times over the May Day bank holiday weekend. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the office.
We’re open and delivering on the following dates:
• Friday May 3rd – open as usual
• Saturday May 4th – open as usual
• Sunday May 5th – closed
• Monday May 6th – closed
• Tuesday May 7th – open as usual
Standing orders for Monday, May 6th will be delivered on Saturday, May 4th unless we are instructed otherwise.
Orders for bakery products must be placed by 2pm on Friday 3rd May for deliveries on Saturday 4th May and Tuesday 7th May. With the exception of:
– Kingsmill and Robert’s products, which must be placed by the earlier time of 12 midday
– Welbeck products, which must be placed by 2pm on Thursday 2nd May for delivery on Saturday 4th May, Tuesday 7th May and Wednesday 8th May
Order cut-off times remain the same except for:
– Orders for regular prepared vegetable products must be placed by MIDNIGHT on Monday, May 6th for deliveries on Tuesday May 7th.
– For any special prepared vegetables (hand cut) please allow additional time and order by 4pm on Friday May 3rd for Tuesday May 7th.
On Tuesday 7th May the prep order times revert back to the usual times.