- People who use our services
- People who telephone our office
- Website visitors
- People who subscribe to our email newsletters
- Job applicants
- Current and former employees
Public ordering system
Where we store and process your personal data
The data we collect may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). The data protection laws in those destinations may not be equivalent to those in the EEA. Appropriate measures will be taken to ensure the safety of your personal data in these circumstances.
By using our website, services or submitting any personal data to us, you consent to this transfer, storing or processing of your information outside the EEA.
Use of data processors
In general Zest Food Service Limited will use third party data processors to enable us to deliver our services to you. When we do, we will have terms in place which define what those processors can do with the data they process for us.
Using Zest Food Service Limited
To enable us to provide our services to you we must store and process the details of the businesses who have requested the service. We will only use these details to provide the service the business has requested and for other closely related purposes.
When someone visits zestfoodservice.co.uk we use third party services to collect standard internet log information (for example ip address) and details of visitor behaviours. We do this to identify number of visitors, approximate location and which parts of the site they visit. We use this information to help us improve site content and navigation.
Further information about the Google Analytics system can be found at: Google Analytics information
Cookies used by Zest Food Service Limited
Listed below are some of the cookies we use:
Zest Food Service Website:
- __tlbcpv- .termly.io – Used to record unique visitor views of the consent banner. essential
- Cookie expires after 1 month.
- _ga, _gid, ct0, dnt, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, tfw_exp, _utma, _utmz
- These Cookies are used by Twitter to integrate twitter feeds in to our website. The cookies are used by Twitter for a variety of purposes including analytics. See Twitter for further information.
- Expiration:_ga (* 2 years), _gid (* 24 hours), ct0 (*2 hours), dnt (* Never), eu_cn (* 1 year), guest_id (*2 years), kdt (*2 years), personalization_id (*2 years), remember_checked_on (* Never), tfw_exp (*14 days), _utma (* 2 years), _utmz (* 6 months)
- _ga _ga – records a particular ID for website usage by the user. It is a HTTP cookie that expires after 2 years.
- _gat# _gat# – Enables Google Analytics regulate the rate of requesting. It is a HTTP cookie type that lasts for a session.
- _gid _gid – stores an entry of unique ID for statistical data on website usage by visitors. It is a HTTP cookie type and expires after a browsing session.
Monthly newsletters and subscription-based marketing communications
Direct Debit Payments
We use GoCardless to process your direct debit payments. More information on how GoCardless processes your Personal Data and your data protection rights, including your right to object, is available at https://gocardless.com/legal/privacy/
Calling our offices
Calls from and to our Zest Food Service Limited offices are recorded for training and monitoring purposes to help us deliver high quality services and fulfil our contracts with you.
Vehicle Mounted Video Recording
Some of our vehicles are fitted with front and rear mounted dashcams and vehicle tracking for security, safety and to help monitor and improve driving performance. We process this data using a third-party provider.
We may need to disclose these for legal reasons – for example, crime detection and investigation.
We use CCTV at our offices and depot for security purposes. We may need to disclose CCTV images for legal reasons – for example, crime detection and investigation.
Zest Food Service Limited is the data controller for the information you provide during the process unless otherwise stated. If you have any queries about the process or how we handle your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints or Queries
If you have any complaints or queries regarding our use of personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Access to personal information
If you would like to find out if we hold any personal information about you, you may make a ‘subject access request’ under GDPR or the Data Protection Act 2018. Please submit any requests in writing to the address below. We will make any corrections to information that you ask us to.
Links to other websites
Links to other websites are not covered by this policy and you should read the privacy policies on those websites if you visit them.
Please review this policy regularly for updates.
Get in touch
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Data Privacy Officer
Zest Food Service Limited
36 Haydock Park Road